Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: White body?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate to say this, but I don't think she's white bodied. I'm searching for a white bodied Molly myself and they have long bangs and a different sort of face. She's pretty though! Congrats!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is one of the most gorgeous Molly dolls I've ever seen. [img]smile.gif[/img] Congratulations. The price was high, but she's lovely, and hopefully you can get a lot of the money back by selling the accessories.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she looks alot like my white body Molly's face and hair.

    She looks to be in great shape too!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a beautiful Molly! I know what it is like to pay more than you'd hoped for something, but she's just stunning and I think she'll be worth. Enjoy her!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's gorgeous with whatever color body she has. My Molly has a definite tan body, and she is one of the cutest Mollies I've ever seen. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Okay, so I'm biased. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Patti7106's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! She is beautiful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •